Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YAY!!! LOL!

If ya'll have never watched Crank Yankers...you so will not understand me.  I found episodes on Comedy Central on the internet and sat down and watched all the Special Ed ones.  So now I am hooked on the word YAY!!!!

Ten more days and I will finally be able to get back on my diet.  I am so excited this year for Thanksgiving (which will be my first loading day) because:
1.  It is the first year that I do not have to cook
2.  I will get to try Fried Turkey for the first time (don't be jealous)
and...
3.  I will get to spend a wonderful day with my BFF and her extended family and my new manfriend.

Woohoo!

I have a picture to post...but I am lazy.  So neener neener.  Maybe later.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I haven't been getting you're updated blogs to my reader. I think I have that issue sorted out. And my twitter account sorted out. Yeah Me!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment so I know you aren't a Zombie.