Yeah, I totally suck at this blogging thing. OH well. You still love me and that is all that matters.
Okay. So I am going to make some New Year's Resolutions, Yo.
1. Continue NOT Smoking. - I don't know why, but I have been dying for a cigarette lately. I mean, it has been 6 months! At Christmas, I ran outside with the other *Smokers*, stole one drag and was all...EWWWWW. So I don't know why I can't kick this craving to the curb.
2. Continue making healthy choices when it comes to my body - Which basically means, continue NOT drinking soda. Get all your water each day. EXERCISE. And watch what you put in your mouth. Yay.
3. Find a New Job. One with security and stability. I really want to go back into banking. Let's see if we can make this happen.
4. Continue to take things as they come with regards to the super cool man friend. I swear to god, this is the most sane I have ever been in a relationship. Months later, it is still effortless. So I will choose to let it stay that way. I will not get in my own way here. I won't read into anything nor will I create problems that do not exist.
5. I will try to blog. That is all I am saying, TRY. Don't push me here.
Happy New Year! I know 2011 HAS to be loads better than 2010. Loveyameanit!